Most people know that property managers take a load off of rental property owners by handling tasks they’d rather not (or cannot) take care of.
But what does a property manager do? Honestly…
Property Managers can take care of the following tasks and help you in many ways:
- Setting and adjusting for the right rental rates… A good property management company knows a lot about the going rental rates in your area. They should be able to get you the best rates while being as competitive as possible, so you don’t have to worry about researching and setting rent yourself.
- Keeping your rental property rented… Property management companies are magnets for people looking for places to rent. Property managers know this and keep their sites up to date with vacant properties to get them filled as quickly as possible.
- Advertising your property… This is something most rental owners love turning over to a pro. And there’s no who knows better how to get your property in front of the best renters quickly than a good property management firm.
- Getting and managing the right tenants… If you’re like most property owners, you don’t want anything less than quality renters. Property managers know how to quickly and efficiently screen potential renters to get quality, responsible people into your property and manage them so you don’t have to.
- Collecting and depositing rents… Since property management companies collect and deposit rents for you, you don’t have to worry about the hassles associated with this task.
- Managing workers and vendors… Your property manager can manage repairmen or any other vendors who will need access to the property to do needed work.
- Compliance… Property managers will make sure you are abiding by all compliance issues and housing regulations, taking that weight off your back.
- Save money… The percentage that a property management company charges each month is almost always less than the cost of managing your rental properties yourself.
If you have rental properties in Highlands, Wheat Ridge, Lakewood, Berkely, Edgewater, Lakeview, Arvada or other Denver metro areas, we’d love to show you everything we can do for you!
Give us a call to talk about your rental property today!