As the northwest suburb of the City of Denver, Westminster, Colorado is considered to be one of the top 7 most populous cities throughout the state.
If you are seeking to invest in real estate in this area, you will be pleased at the vast amount of property available, as well as the sheer number of individuals seeking to buy or rent your property.
To date, there are nearly 110,000 people residing in this city, which is part of both Adams county and Jefferson county. In the year of 2006, Westminster was given the title of “Best Place to Live” within the United States by the magazine, Money.
Westminster is bordered by Broomfield, Northglenn, Thornton, Federal Heights, Twin Lakes, Sherrelwood, Arvada, and Berkley. The total area of the city is nearly 35 square miles. Of this, nearly 32 square miles are land and the other nearly 3 miles are water.
As a real estate investor, you will find that this is ample land for purchasing homes and/or land to be developed, flipped, and/or rented.
Westminster, Colorado includes a large assortment of jobs. The availability of these jobs attracts individuals to this area. The employers that you will find in the area that offer the most jobs to those that elect to relocate to the area include – but are not at all limited to – the following:
- Western Fuels Association
- Alliance Data Systems
- Ball Corporation
- Trimble Navigation
- Reed Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- LGS Innovations
There are many schools located within Westminster, Colorado. Many of these are high schools. Examples include the Academy of Charter Schools, Jefferson Academy High School, Northglenn High School, Standley Lake High School, and Westminster High School.
Popular elementary schools include Mesa Elementary, Colorado STEM Academy, Adams, Lukas, Rocky Mountain Elementary, and Arapahoe Ridge. Middle schools include Wayne Carle and Hyland Christian School.
The vast availability of schools in and around the region make this an ideal location for families seeking to move to an area full of opportunities. In turn, it makes the real a prime real estate market.
The Downtown Area
The downtown area is – perhaps – the most attractive to those that seek to invest in real estate. This unique area is considered to be vibrant and highly distinctive.
Throughout its overall history, it was built – one block at a time (both figuratively and literally) – by real estate professionals, just like you! It is placed in the midst of the Denver MSA and is considered to be the hub of all things economic, civil, and cultural.
Best of all, there are currently in excess of 10 million square feet available for investors to continue their development for many decades to come!
The City of Westminster is situation just off of the interchange of Sheridan Boulevard and US 36. From the downtown area, it is just 12 miles to the downtown area of Denver and 17 miles to the City of Boulder.
In traveling to this area, you will have immediate access to a multitude of interstates. These include 25, 76, 270, and 70.
A new commuter rail station will be soon put into place and one of the most-used bus transit stations are available for those that seek to move from one area to another.
Due to the immense amounts of ways to transport, and the ease of going to the neighboring large cities, many flock to this area to enjoy the opportunities that exist.
There are many amenities in and around Westminster. These include office space, dining opportunities, residential areas, a commercial district, and various cultural opportunities.
Not only is this a highly diverse and dynamic region, it is very popular for those that are seeking a unique area to live, work, and play.
As a real estate investor, you really should consider the area for amenities alone! It is attractive to people of all ages and all walks of life. There is – truly – something here for each and every person that makes their way to the region.
Ready to Invest?
By now, it is quite likely that as a real estate investor, you are ready to get your share of the unique opportunities available in Westminster, Colorado. We here at Pioneer Property Management can help you! If you are ready to snatch up some of the homes and properties that are up for grabs in Westminster, you will be pleased to know that we can help you in the following ways:
- We can provide comprehensive information on the rental market in and around Westminster.
- We offer you a consultation so that we can work with you to ensure that you meet your goals.
- We conduct thorough home inspections on the properties in which you are interested in order to ensure that you know what you are getting into – before committing yourself to the investment.
- If you purchase rental property, we will screen all of your tenants to make sure that you get only those that will treat your property with respect and pay their rent as their rental contract outlines.
- We cover all of your property issues and any issues from tenants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – every single day of the year!
- We will help you with all of your accounting and the reporting necessary for your real estate investment.
- We will advise you and help ensure that you are properly adhering to all policies, procedures, and laws as outlined by the City of Westminster and the State of Colorado. Additionally, we educate you on federal-based policies, procedures, and laws to ensure you are in full compliance.
- We will keep you informed of all available properties that become available in and around Westminster so that you get the first dibs to grow your business.
Now that you are familiar with the City of Westminster, it is time to pick and purchase the property or properties that you have an interest in.
Simply contact us today for more information: